Digital Marketing at Álvaro
Operate and optimise the E-commerce website, be responsible for the growth and management of all aspects of the E-commerce business:
- Oversee brand experience, commercial calendars, sales, customer service, digital platform and digital development
- Be responsible for driving customer experience, conversion, traffic acquisition and customer retention, reviewing on-site data to optimise the site and drive performance
- Oversee the end-to-end customer experience for domestic and international customers, continuously improving and optimising the website and enriching the UX through design
Develop and implement the digital marketing and communications strategy:
- Drive brand awareness globally
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive incremental sales and manage set budgets
- Identify opportunities, manage and report on the success and CRM analytics of paid social activity to drive brand awareness
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant influencers
Work with the existing team to develop more effective content:
- Work closely with the team to determine product assortment, advise team on online replenishment orders, achieve sell-through goals and dictate markdown and exit strategies
- Generate regular Google Analytics reports detailing progress of KPIs, web X and site traffic. Regularly report digital performance to the team and recommend action where required
- Monitor keyword and campaign performance to optimise for ROI and customer acquisition
- Generalist e-commerce person with a strong acquisition focus and direct-to-consumer experience
- Proven track record in growing a luxury fashion or online brand’s online presence
- Strong analytical, IT, Excel and numeracy skills including WooCommerce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Perfect Audience, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, MailChimp, Pages and Numbers
- Passion for high growth start ups
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- An effective communicator to colleagues, industry professionals and customers
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person willing to invest long term
The work environment
This is a part time role (hours TBC), based in our Marylebone office.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role is necessary, preferably with a fashion/luxury sector background.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter explaining why you might be the right person for the job. Deadline 15th of March.